Tabernacle Welsh Baptist Church - Brymbo (1905)




There is no decrease in the warmth of feeling exhibited in the revival at Brymbo, in fact, those closely connected with the various Free churches are assured that the meetings become more and more popular every day. On Saturday a large congregation assembled in the Bethel Wesleyan chapel, formed themselves into processional order and paraded the streets, singing hymns and offering prayer at intervals. The procession culminated in a crowded prayer meeting in the Engedi C. M. Chapel, where several surrendered themselves. On Sunday evening, following the ordinary services, a united meeting was held in the Tabernacle Welsh Baptist Church, which was crowded, despite the blizzard which prevailed. The number of converts at this church up to the present is 68. From, 'The Wrexham Advertiser', 25th February 1905.

Additional Information

It has been converted to domestic accommodation.

Related Wells