Horeb Calvinistic Methodist Chapel - Dryffyn Ardudwy (1904)

Up to Sunday, the number of converts at Dyffryn and Egryn amounted to 50. At Llangian ten new members joined the church, and 18 at Dinas. At Portmadoc the same day there were eight converts. The Rev. Ross Hughes could not preach, as the congregation sang and prayed all the time.

From, 'The Carnarvon and Denbigh Herald', 23rd December 1904.

Related Wells