Nowhere has the revival taken greater root than in the Ceiriog Valley. Its progress has been quiet but certain. In the lower parts of the valley, ie Chirk, Pontfadog and Dolywern, its increase has been more than anticipated especially considering the scarcity of ministers. A large number have been added to the churches at Glyn and also at Zion Baptist churches… The success at Tregeiriog is extraordinary, nearly all the hearers in the only two denominations – the C.M. and the Wesleyans – in the place, have been registered in the army of the Lord.From, 'The Wrexham Advertiser', 18th March 1905.