Berthlwyd Welsh Baptist Chapel - Quakers Yard (1905)




Never in the memory of anyone here has the above church appeared as flourishing as it does nowadays. They are days that we have prayed to see for many years. The dawn has broken, and we have been permitted to enter into the light of day. Our dear minister, the Rev. T. E. Williams, has baptised 60 people during the last three months. Around 25 were restored from the country of backsliding. The congregation has increased greatly, and the Sunday School has received many additions to its number.

17th March 1905, Seren Cymru


Related Wells