Fishguard was 'fired' into action soon after the former places. Tabernacle Independent Chapel, of which the Rev. W. Morlais Davies is pastor, first commencing, followed by Pantour (Methodist) under the Rev. W.P. Jones. Hermon being the last to feel the movement, but its members were quickly imbued and the converts exceed by a large number those of any church in the district. The effect is almost magical in all respects.In like manner at Goodwick, where the Coedwig Baptist Chapel members and Berachah Methodists, under Revs. Geo. James and J.D. Symmons respectively, the results of united gatherings nightly for several weeks have been of the best and most encouraging kind. From, The Cardiff Times and South Wales Weekly News, and thanks to David Pike and his website, http://daibach-welldigger.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/revival-in-north-pembrokeshire-in-1904.html.