Tubbermore has lately received a very large hare of the present revival. ...The centre of the movement has been the Baptist Chapel...Although the village is small, the attendance was remarkable. After a few nights the house (which will hold six or seven hundred) was completely filled, then crowded. After a fortnight there was estimated to be over 1,300... Since then the work has been carried on by means of united meetings at the Baptists and Presbyterianhouses. The result are large, many having professed conversion.
From 'The Witness' 22/1/1875.