'In several instances the visit of the eccentric American (Lorenzo Dow) was succeeded by a gracious revival, as at Downpatrick, which was followed up by the labours of the missionaries. In this town, many were brought to the knowledge of the truth, amongst whom were some Romanists, who witnessed a good confession, and were faithful to death. The Society in the town was more than doubled; and the revival extended to the surrounding country, especially to the parish of Inch, where the zealous labours of a devoted tradesman, named William Casement, were much owned of the Lord. Having fitted up a vacant shop, as a place of meeting, services were held regularly, and a large class soon formed. Thus the good work deepened and spread.
'History of Methodism in Ireland' by Crookshank p289.
Location probably here. Previous church built in 1777,