Evangelistic services have been held for some time in a large school-house in Harryville, and the Lord has crowned the labour of His servants, very many professing to have been brought to a saving knowledge of the Lord Jesus. About a dozen meetings were arranged for this present week through the neighbourhood. ...Last Sabbath there were about 250 present, filling the house almost to inconvenience. After the opening address, half an hour was occupied in praise and prayer, after which there was an inquiry meeting, lasting more than an hour, for which very large number remained. An earnest and devout spirit pervaded the entire proceedings. The Lord is manifestly blessing the effort of His servants in this locality.
From 'The Witness' 29/1/1875.
The old school is the black gabled building that can be seen through the gate on the right but is now part of the Ulster Maid factory, and the site is now for sale.