Minsterley - Primitive Methodists (1824)



Shrewsbury branch was making rapid advancement and extended its labours to Minsterley and other places, ten or twelve miles to the west Here a good work began among the lead miners and farmers, many of whom were turned to the Lord, and became useful in his church.

From, ‘The History of the Primitive Methodist Connexion from its origin, by John Petty, 1860, p164

http://www.archive.org/details/historyprimitiv01pettgoog


Related Wells