The funeral took place on November 2nd 1959 at the Hamilton Road Presbyterian Church. Over a thousand people were present. A large number went to the service at the graveside. Rev Burke began the service with 'There is a Fountain filled with Blood., then R Fraser then read the Scriptures. Rev Wiseheart gave a short address and then the committal was done by Rev J T Carson.
Go up to the office, turn right, 50 yards down on the left - 12th grave along on the front row by the path.