Duncan Campbell was here in June 1950. After initial opposition, probably from the Free Church, there was breakthrough and revival came to the area. He was here again in October/November 1952. Revival was also here in 1912.
For more information see, ‘Glory in the Glen,’ by Tom Lennie, p303, and ‘Sounds from Heaven, p53, 66-7, by Colin and Mary Peckham (for details of the 1949-52 revival), both published by Christian Focus Publications.