Prayer meetings sprang up all over the town and there were month long meetings in the Town Hall. People were added to all congregations. The Bretheren were particularly blessed at this time with over 100 being added to their number.
For more information see, ‘Glory in the Glen,’ by Tom Lennie published by Christian Focus Publications, p110-1.
Wishaw Town Hall was marked on a map for 1897. It was on Belhaven Terrace close to the junction with Main Street (Left hand side of street, heading north). A newspaper report of 1908 indicates that the town hall was sold to Mr E.H. Bostock of GlasgowZoo and Hippodrome fame. By 1912, the map shows a Music Hall in place of the town hall. It was used most recently as the Plaza Cinema.