Membership of the Circuit increased in 1775 from 1213-1640, indicating a revival.
Similar increases happened in 1794, 1817, 1819 and 1824-5.
The centre of the circuit changed from Haworth to Keighley.
This is a tragedy, as this was a church where there were many revivals (see below), and the building is now a Mosque! How the Methodist Church can sell our heritage to another faith is mind-blowing.